All coaches on this page hold a BHAA qualification.
If you’re interested in setting up a Horseback Archery Club or if you’d like to become an Affiliated School then please do get in touch ([email protected]).
Clubs are set up by a minimum of 3 people and have access to the following benefits:
- Can apply for a start-up grant (~£450 work of equipment)
- Club has recognition as an entity separate from the individuals e.g. the Club can handle its own finances
- Mutual support network across the country
Affiliated Schools are existing riding schools that would like to access the following benefits:
- Support from the BHAA on matters related to horseback archery
- Promotion by the BHAA via the website, facebook group and newsletter to secure new regular clients or for training events and competitions
- Non-BHAA members can access lower pricing for grading